Saturday, September 27, 2014

Texture with Alcohol Markers

Hello everyone!

Ever wonder how to achieve some texture on images with alcohol markers? Today is your day!




While this technique is not new to many, it can give a clearer idea of how this is used to achieve such a look as I have done with this particular image. Head over to my blog for how this image looks completed and a tutorial on adding texture to hour images.  You can also find me on my Facebook page or on Pinterest.  Be sure to subscribe while you visit and let me know you stopped by!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis