Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mixed Media : Sea Canvas

Hi everyone !

I'm Romain Bourdin, what ?! a men : yes and second new : I'm French
So yes, i'm a french men which like scrapbooking & mixed media but we are not here...

Today, i show you a canvas, i made with recovery things like sand, sea shell..


You can see more on : my Blog
with a step by step video : Youtube but in french [nobody is perfect :)]
since I'm in advertising myself : you can find me on Facebook too

So DON'T forget to come on Party Time Tuesday , i will be invite for all Summer tuesday Challenge
So i prepare some things specially for you 

Have a great Creative Summer with PTT

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis