Hello to all the friends and fans of Party Time Tuesdays. It is that time again, another DT call. We are looking for 5-10 designers willing to post a new project once...yes ONCE a month to the PTT blog and to their own personal blog. You also have to be willing to comment on entries to our challenges too. This term will last from January 6th to June 30th!! Below find the breakdown of the team and your commitment.
1. Make and post to your personal blog 1(one) NEW project( cards, mixed media, home decore, a recipe (with pics) (anything food related), painting, etc.) per month.
2. Comment on anywhere between 10 and 20 entries per month.
3. Promote PTT on your personal blog by displaying a PTT blog badge and encouraging your followers to join in our challenges throughout the month.
4. Have your name and picture displayed on the PTT blog with links back to your personal blog.
5. Be part of an organized and family style team.
If these all sound like something your interested in being a part of, then please apply by December 12, 2014 with the following information: Email me at email@example.com
Please put in the subject line: Party Planner-YOUR NAME, Your email address, your blog address. Also please include a couple lines about yourself and why you think you would be the perfect Party Planner here at PTT.
***This call is open to all crafters with and without Design Team experience. We LOVE new crafters just getting started as much as we LOVE experienced crafters that have been on a team before. Don't be afraid...submit today!!!
Party Time Tuesdays is here to help Challenge & Inspire you to Create. Our challenges are posted weekly every Tuesday, share your creations with us for your chance to win prizes.
My Artistic Adventures https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyArtisticAdventures has been meeting the designing needs of artists who like to use unique vintage inspired digital images in their creations. The images have been used to create cards, layouts, tags, altered art, Christmas ornaments and other art pieces since May 2012.
My Artistic Adventures' selection of Digital Collage Sheets will help you with your Christmas, New Year's, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Floral and other creations that you would like to create with a Vintage Shabby Chic feel.
Easy online shopping, affordable prices and fast delivery of purchases by instant download are available through Heather’s Etsy shop.
Here is a little inspiration from our design team for challenge #193 to get you started. If you are inclined to leave a comment, rather than comment on this post, please visit one or more of our designers blogs below and let them know you're inspired by their project! They would LOVE to hear from you!
We will be selecting a random winner from all the entries for the prize from our sponsor, so stop back next Tuesday to see if you are our lucky winner.
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project created after the current challenge is posted. NO back linking to old projects please.
* You must be a follower of our blog to be eligible for any prizes.
* A maximum of 3 entries per person per challenge please.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code PTT193) and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
* You have until Sunday at 11:59 PM Eastern time each week to enter your projects.
Thanks so much for playing and good luck. * PLEASE take a moment to leave a pleasant comment on the two entries before yours. Be a good blog neighbor. Everyone likes comments, so please leave a little love before you go. PLEASE NOTE: Our design team will comment on the first 100 entries to this challenge only. All entries will be eligible for the random prize drawing, but due to time constraints, our designers will only comment on the first 100 entries. Thank you for understanding.